Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hirsute Seed Pods

Well, would you look at these hairy little guys! I don't know what they are, but they are cute as all get out. I found them all over a vine that covered the fence of yard near by... I thought that maybe here was a neighbor who appreciated the beauty of vine-covered fences and so I peeked over the fence to see if they showed other signs of kindred spiritedness... but instead I saw a swiming pool filled with green, algae clogged water. Yuck. I suppose that means that the vine-covered fence is just another indication of their complete disinterest in the outside of their property. Maybe that would also mean they wouldn't mind someone helping themselves to some of their vine.... hmmm. (Luckily they aren't that close a neighbor as to pose a mosquito concern.)


No comments:

Post a Comment