Sunday, June 24, 2012

Early Morning Garden

The cats in my life are making sure I don't miss the beauty of the garden in the early morning.  Thanks cats.
 Although my thanks are mildly sarcastic, it is a treat to be out there on a quiet Sunday morning.
As I sit in the serene, sleepy stillness, the cacti containers catch the first rays of sunlight.
 And the view across to the bamboo muhli is wonderful.
 I am so in love with this plant.  What could be better than sitting with froth on your coffee, and pale green froth before your eyes?
 Taking a little walk around, I saw that the Bulbine was visiting with the Artemisia,
 The lavender has a beautiful spear of tiny blue flowers,
and the Gaura is tall, and willowy, and covered in delicate pink. 
So sweet.
Thanks cats.  I'll forgive you this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment