Friday, March 18, 2011

Do Gardeners Make Good Babysitters?

I am afraid there were some questionable babysitting techniques being displayed that day.

But then, I was busy, he was busy. We were both happy. And I am a firm believer of independence and experimentation from an early age. Can't you just see the cogs turning?

"Hmmm, let's see what is under this table. Oof, I think I can just reach this spray bottle. Yup. I got it. Check it out, gardening lady. Now let's see, can I get the top off?? No problem there either. What's in this bottle, gardening lady?"








































Ooh, and here's an old Raid can! Cool! I hope I can play at THIS house again. At my house they keep all the cupboards locked, and the good stuff out of reach.







Yeah. Go on. Just try and take my spray can from me! Yeah, two can play this game, gardening lady.....

2 comments: