Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Glenn!

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
I know you wanted a rain barrel...
Happy Birthday to You!!
Isn't it a beauty?
Can't wait to get it installed and then have a rain fall.
Now this really isn't related in any way, except that the birthday boy does like figs....
but... check out the figs!!! We have bumper crop on our little tiny bush. At least three on every branch. I have covered it with killer netting, so no birds or squirrels, or anything else can get to them.
(I have been checking regularly for trapped creatures, and so far have not had to rescue anything.) (Hey, I love all living creatures as much as the next person, but I also love figs, and by god, I am going to help these babies reach their fully ripened potential.)

No comments:

Post a Comment