Monday, May 30, 2011

Stolen Photo idea

Maybe instead of stolen I could call it a 'tribute' to the photo that I think should win this months photo contest in Gardening Gone Wild. If you go to the Gardening Gone Wild site and look at the May photo contest entries, you'll see the one I mean. I have taken so many pictures of my rock rose flowers, and yet here was one taken from the back of the flower looking through. I love it. Mine is only a poor copy but it was such a good idea, I had to copy it.
Okay, now I want all of you to go the the GGW site and look through the entries, and let me know if you agree with me that this is a top entry. (There is also one of a columbine that I think is pretty amazing too). Tell me your favourites.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree that Katina's entry is fantastic. I also love the entries from East Side Patch, Digging, Sequoia Gardens, LeavesnBloom, etc, etc, etc! Whenever I enter GGW's photo contests and see all the great entries that are so much better than mine, sigh, I have to remind myself that it's not about who wins, but about the process of improving my photographic skills through entering their contests. Though a win would be nice...! :)

    ReplyDelete